Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Moo Cow Frozen Yoghurt

Yumms! I get tempted with these 2 words : Frozen Yoghurt

I was at Gardens Mall, MidValley two days ago to watch a movie and I found Moo Cow Frozen Yoghurt open. I saw their signage a couple of weeks ago and I was waiting for it to open to try their frozen yoghurt. Although I actually already had my dessert earlier, I could not resist the temptation to try. The staff at the outlet on 3rd floor Gardens Mall, immediately gave me 2 different flavors to sample when I walked towards the outlet. They let me try the Wheatgrass and RootBeer flavor which are their current seasonal flavor. Yes, that green chlorophyll plant and yes, that fizzy drink rootbeer.
Wow! Their frozen yoghurt is super smooth and super creamy. I was initially a little sceptical of the wheatgrass flavor as I am no greeny chlorophyll person. But I was quite surprised! It taste quite good. The rootbeer taste exactly like the fizzy drink but I personally thought that it was a bit strange to be eating it as yoghurt. Not that it doesn't taste good it just doesn't fit…
I finally decided to just have the plain natural yoghurt flavor - back to basic and its always the best! I like their rich yoghurt flavor and lovely ultra smooth and creamy texture.
The plain natural flavor yoghurt is priced at MYR 9.90 per cup. While the flavored yoghurt are priced at MYR 10.90. There is only 1 size cup unlike Tutti Frutti which charges by weight.
I am definitely coming back for more!


it was so yummy that i've finished everything 

No comments:

Post a Comment