Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jonker Sweets Desserts @ Gardens Mall, MidValley

I am a total dessert person! I cannot resist any sweet temptations…

My girlfriend introduced to me Jonker Sweets Dessert stall some time ago and I have been hooked since. The stall is located at Lower Ground floor, Gardens Mall.
It has my all time favorite tong sui - black glutinous rice or hak lo mai. 
They also have a variety of other tong sui, ice kacang and fruit lolo (ice shavings topped with fresh fruits and sago).
Tong sui is priced at MYR 3.30 a bowl. Fruit lolo starts from MYR 6.50 onwards and they have a few varieties to choose from. I would say that the price is decent for the serving size and in a shopping mall.
I do try to make it for some desserts here at Jonker Sweets every time I am at Gardens Mall.



Hak Lo Mai with coconut cream

Mixed Fruit Lolo

No comments:

Post a Comment