Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hot Days makes me wanna eat cold desserts!

Phew… hasn't it been totally hot & humid this past few days?
I don't really know about you, but I am totally feeling the heat these past few days! 
I don't even feel like having any square meals… but, I sure am feeling for some ice cold desserts!! 
… let me inspire you to go grab some cold desserts to cool you down!


Mango Puree with Pomelo & Sago










Chendol
 Chendol Gula Melaka
this is one of the better chendol that I have eaten! Thick creamy coconut milk and the generous with the real authentic gula melaka.
Where : Dancing Fish Restaurant, Level 3 BSC








LemonGrass Jelly with sour plum spheres
The LemonGrass jelly is served with mango puff
Its a refreshing and light dessert and the sour plum spheres adds fun as it pops in your mouth!
Where : Dancing Fish Restaurant, Level 3 BSC






Guai Lin Gao
 Guai Lin Gao ( Herbal Jelly ) served cold with jasmine infused sugar syrup
This is my perfect pick for a really hot day
I like this from Gao Ren Guan, Jaya One






Hokaido Ice-Cream Waffle


 Hokkaido Ice-cream on fresh waffle!!
 and it comes with 6 flavors!!
 Get this from Hokkaido Ichiba @ Gardens Mall








Tutti Frutti Frozen Yoghurt


No comments:

Post a Comment