Thursday, May 5, 2011

Home Made Ice-cream

Ice-cream, its a dessert that not a lot of people can resist! I am a self-confessed ice-cream lover! I could never say no to this cold, creamy, sweet luxurious dessert!! 


I have a couple of favorites - Baskin Robbins' Old Fashion Butter Pecan is my all time favorite and I have a sweet spot ( hmm.. more like an appetite ) for Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey. I could eat the whole 1 pint tub by myself!! Sorry… no sharing allowed!! haha… I've also got a liking to the Hokaido Ice-cream place at Garden's Mall recently.


Anyways, as I sit around thinking about what dessert should I make… it strike me that I should make some ice-cream this time around instead of baking! Oh such sweet ideas comes to my mind! I made some quick research on my MacBook Air and decided to make Goma Ice-Cream ( Black Sesame ). 


I made this Goma Ice-Cream using home made black sesame paste. As I do not have an ice-cream maker, I had to patient and made this using the conventional freezer freezing method! And, it turned out nice. I've made this less sweet ( reduced sugar ) and my family liked it.


Its actually quite fun to make your own ice-cream. You can make any flavor that you like and enjoy it with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment